Blog Archive

17 October, 2011

A new article is on the way

Soon my next article will be posted.  It is still "in the works."

In the meantime, I desire to take this time to inform my readers about a policy of St. Justin Martyr's Blog.  If you should find an internet posting, whether it be from a Blog, Youtube video, image board post, or any other type of post that is of a Polemical nature against the Orthodox Christian Faith that you would like to see torn apart, message me.

If you should have any ideas or recommendations for this Blog, please message me and share your thoughts.

And now, a word from a Holy Father:

"Where there is God, there is no evil. Everything coming from God is peaceful, healthy and leads a person to the judgment of his own imperfections and humility."
-St. Serafim Sarovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment