Blog Archive

28 January, 2012

2012

I hope that everyone enjoyed another blessed Nativity season, in which the Orthodox Church celebrated the incarnation of our Lord for the sake of our salvation.  To all non-Orthodox Christians, I hope you had a blessed Nativity season as well, and that you celebrated in the spirit of the incarnation of the one true God.  To all non-Christians, I wish you well, and for the blessings of our Lord to be bestowed upon you.

I have not posted in quite some time, as I have been exceedingly busy with other affairs.  Please forgive me if you were waiting in bated breath for the next apologetic post.  I must confess that it is still in the works. 

As always, I encourage you, whether you are Orthodox or not, to comment and/or send me messages. 

May God bless you and guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment